Friday, March 26, 2010

What I Made For Dinner Last Night

Spaghetti and Meatball Bake

Okay, was in a huge hurry so this doesn't have the veggies and stuff in it I would normally add, but it was amazing!  My super picky eater had 2 helpings!

I dumped a big can of spaghetti sauce (herb and garlic) in my big casserole (it's a little bigger than a 9x13, but that would work).  Dumped in a bag of frozen meatballs (these were homemade that I had made a double batch of and frozen, but commercial would work just fine).  Boiled a box of spaghetti noodles, drained and dumped those in.  Topped with about 1/4 C. of the cheap parmesan cheese from the plastic jar that sits in the fridge.  Added a jar of spaghetti sauce (garlic and onion).  Tossed all that up with tongs.  Sprinkled with a big bag of mozzarella.  Layered on a package of pepperoni slices.  Covered with foil sprayed with cooking spray.  I actually put this together the night before, so I just sat it in the fridge.  The next day I popped it in a 350 degree oven, foil still on, for about 1 hour.  Hot, bubbly, hardly any work, and absolutely delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment